DTA leader, McHenry Venaani, has blasted President Hage Geingob for using his Independence Day speech in Rundu this week to attack his political enemies, saying that he should rather use SWAPO rallies, and not national holidays, to lash out at his critics.
The Chinese minority shareholder in Langer Heinrich mine, one of the country’s three uranium mines currently in production, is attempting a hostile takeover of the mine; a move that has forced majority shareholder, Australian-based Paladin Energy, to refer the matter for international arbitration.
A decade ago, 31-year-old Saviour Kaunda was fighting an uphill battle for survival, while working as cashier; and today he is a qualified diamond marker, who is the youngest expert in his field in Namibia.
More Articles ...
- Earth Hour: 60 minutes to think about conservation
- Dr Theron committed to social work and One Economy
- Emmarencia, a passionate Metallurgist adding value to Namdeb gems
- Trizelle sparkles as an HR business partner at Namdeb
- Water, water everywhere but precious few drops to drink
- Anticor at 30 reflects on achievements with water
- Responsible water stewardship
- Anatech Namibia- catering for the country’s healthcare needs